Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome to Sky's Binder

I'm upset.

I've been a Social Worker for a few years now and have struggled since day one to provide reliable resource referrals to my clients.  My colleagues are my most trusted source of information for resources.  I've found that almost everyone has a beloved binder.  That binder is their bible of resources.  So I created this blog, skysbinder.blogspot.com, to make my binder public and to begin sharing the valuable resources I've found for clients.

I hope that every reader will share at least one resource in the comments section of my upcoming posts.  My hope is to create a community of professionals who openly share their resources so that our clients can get better, more relevant services and the professional community is renewed. I want you to have access to my binder and I would love to learn some of the resources hidden away in your precious binders.

No comments:

Post a Comment